Monday, June 6, 2011

Honey Badger don't care...

Do you know the Honey Badger video?  If not, then omigosh, quit reading this, and check it out right now!!  Today's entry will make more sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Ok, did you watch it?  I watched it again, and OMG it makes me laugh.  Anyway, the reason today's post is titled what it is is because last night when I came home (after I'd been drinking, before I dyed my hair) I found a Ziploc bag of those awesome no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies by my back door.  And I've been eating them.  Like, it never even OCCURRED to me not to eat them, until just a second ago, and now they're almost gone.  On the bag, the thoughtful person wrote, "Happy Finals Week!" and put a smiley face, so it's got to be somebody nice.  Or at least someone that wouldn't poison me.  It's been almost 24 hours since I had my first one, and I'm feeling fine, so I guess they're ok.  I have absolutely NO IDEA who it was, and I haven't put out any feelers.  Ok, so maybe I do have a guess...maybe my new neighbor?  She and I had a nice talk in the parking lot.  I can't imagine anyone else coming over here without calling first.  Curiouser and curiouser.  (Truthfully I'm not all that curious; I mean, I'd like to thank somebody, but they obviously had a reason for not putting their name on the bag, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment