Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 4 - Days Inn in Hutchinson, KS

Woke early, took a shower without waking anyone (I think, anyway).  Brian and I got bagels for breakfast and said good-bye.  Blech.  I made him sign a postcard for Erich, and do you know what he said?!  "Had a great time at the strip club"!!  Apparently Erich told him that was an option to keep me entertained when I was in town.  Jerk.

Here's Brian and I at the bagel place -


I'm in my favorite McDonald's t-shirt I got at Goodwill.  I didn't bring ANY nice clothes!!

Got on the road.  I'm horrible at remembering to check my odometer.  I know it was close to 1200 when I got in this morning, and I know it's close to 1700 now, so about 500m today.  Mostly all Kansas, which I liked.

Here's what I saw -

A billboard sized Van Gogh in Goodland, KS.


Me with the first helicopter, also in Goodland, KS.



Me with two HUGE statues in Oakley, KS.

That is a buffalo.  Swear.  And it's in like a city park.  Hays, KS.
I'm now in Hutchinson, KS, and I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment