Sunday, July 3, 2011

Quiet Sunday

No Kodak moments today.  Well, I'm sure I could have found something...

Church, Sunday shopping, finished a book, Mom and I watched Chocolat.  Oh, she did make a FABULOUS dinner of grilled pork chops and zucchini.  Omg it was good.  AND I got the giggles in church BAD.  Bad, bad, bad.  If I hadn't been penned in the middle of the pew, I would have left to get it out of my system.  It was the darn guitar player!!!  I've been looking up too many movies, I guess.  Did I tell you I added another quote?  I think I did - the one from Animal House?  Yeah, well, this lone guitarist in church reminded me of the musician at the toga party in the movie.  Singing "I gave my love a cherry"?"  And as John Belushi is walking by, he stops, ponders, then grabs the guy's guitar and smashes it against a wall?  Yeah, that's what this guy makes me think of.  Normally, not so funny, but in church?  Yeah, I almost LOST it.  Good times.

1 comment: