Saturday, July 2, 2011

Additions to the Pillow

This pillowcase is getting OUT OF CONTROL.  I could cover a bed spread with all of the things I've thought of!  I've added
  • GET OUT!
  • SHUT UP!
  • Go crazy with the Cheez Whiz
    • These are all things that he'll recognize as coming from me!
  • Nothing is over until we decide it is!  Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? - Animal House
Went to Douglasville with the folks.  We went to Sam's.  I need a *new pair of Birkenstocks, and was hoping I'd find some there, but no luck.  Ate bar-b-q and drank sweet tea, so that was a good thing.  Came home and unloaded, and the folks wanted to run back out.  I opted to stay home, and ending up scaring myself silly by watching some ghost hunter shows on the Travel Channel.  In one of the episodes, they were in a house that belonged to a slave trader, and I SWEAR a door opened all by itself!!  The folks were gone about 2 hours, and while I normally would have been happy for the peace and quiet (!!), I seriously almost called them to see what the heck was taking so long!

*I am NOT a shoe person, but it never fails - when I'm with the family I ALWAYS end up getting some.  I think I went home with 4 new pairs over Christmas?  (Granted, 3 of them were new to ME, but still...)  I've got 3 new pairs so far on this trip, and still looking for the Birkenstocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment