Friday, July 8, 2011

The British are coming!!

Ok, so actually the British are here.  Our friends Wally and Susan are here from Manchester.  It's a LONG story.  I became penpals with their daughter, Angela, in the 4th grade when my mom met her grandfather while they both worked for the airlines.  Now our families are all intertwined.  Erich and Jo are now better friends with my former penpal and her husband because they have kids the same age.  She and I still talk occasionally, but not as much as we should.  But isn't that the way it is with everyone?

Anyway, we've been having a fabulous time and drinking too much.  I can't think of anything specific we've done...

Today we went to feed geese with Jo and the boys, and then went to their final swim lesson.  Before that we went on a neat walking trail, and after that, we went to Empire Grill, where I had a hotdog with sauerkraut, onions, mustard, ketchup, and HOT jalapenos.  It was awesome.  Just realized that I don't have a pic of Wally and Susan yet!  I must remedy that.

Geese on walking trail.  We weren't prepared for them and had no bread.



Rowen takes off his shirt whenever he can.  He CRACKS ME UP.

Lake where we intended to feed geese, so we did have bread.


My awesome hotdog

No comments:

Post a Comment